photo request

I am looking for a photo from Dayton, specifically from the AO-51 V/S pass
where W2GPS, W5DID, and others made contacts using my FT-470 and long rubber
duck antenna for the uplink. If anyone has a picture of this, or someone
using a whip antenna to uplink on a V/S pass, please send it to me ASAP for
inclusion in a article. Of course I'll credit the photographer.

Thanks a bunch!

73, Drew KO4MA