The great FO-29 still going strong

Last evening I had a AOS to LOS qso with WI2W. FO-29 came up at 01:17z
here in FM07 and I found WI2W and we chatted until 01:33z. The satellite
was at 2 degrees elevation when I finally heard him start to crackle a
bit. What a great QSO! To think that I watched this bird launch back in
1996 and it is still working so well is a real thrill. I believe I still
have the video. I might just look for it and watch it again. Boy do I love
this satellite stuff! Look for you all up there. 73's << John