EA6/G0SFJ soon

Hi

just to announce that I will be on SO-50 (and possibly AO-51) from a beach
in Mallorca, EA6, between 26 and 31 July 2005, (family circumstances
permitting!)

Look for me on the pass with the highest elevation for me, mostly in the
mornings.

Locator to be announced when I get there!

Rig is a FT-51R with 5 Watts (new battery) and an Arrow.

On testing I notice that the rx duplex is not  very good, compared to the
Kenwood THD7E, but I still get good tx audio reports.

QSL via G0SFJ (address in callbook or QRZ.com) or via RSGB bureau. SWL
reports always welcomed - quote locator and time.

This follows other successful mini-dxpeditions to TK, SV8, YL and F.  Look
out for LZ in the spring of next year!

73 de andy, G0SFJ  or as I shall be, EA6/G0SFJ