Re: AO-51 Dual FM Mode

Ron,
P.L.  is not going to help you a bit on that  QRM problem.
It will probably make things worse, as it is on the "A" side of the
bird.

Most folks are still not aware that both "channels"  are on.
Last night on one pass (0400z) there was NOBODY on the  "B"
side (other than myself asking where everybody was!).

For those of you who are not yet aware, there are 2  FM "channels"
active on AO-51 recently,

145.920 up, 435.300 down with  67 Hz  P.L.

145.880 up, 435.150 down with NO P.L.

73,
John K6YK