AO-51 Dual FM Mode

Thanks to the command team for this configuration.  Worked 3 stations on
it on the 0219-0233 GMT pass.  Side A of the bird was busy and I had a
hard time getting in on my ICW32 and Arrow.  Any possibility of putting
a PL tone on the side B side of the bird to keep the vhf cordless phones
from getting in ?  Other than that, hope to see this mode at least once
a month.

Thanks,
Ron Nutter
KA4KYI