PC2XXA aka PCSAT2 Telemetry Test

Hi,

FYI, If you look at www.pcsat2.info now you'll see some packets sent
from UI-View32
through my TM-D700 at my QTH as PC2XXA. It was received by a local
operator and IGated.

My telemetry server is connected to one of the standard ports (2023)
on ahubswe.net

The four frames of data mimic some of Bob's early tests with PC2XXB
(the bench sat).

So I'm now happy that my telemetry server will pick up data from a
real server sent from a real sat!

Apologies for the extra 100 packets or so I injected into the network!

Dave, G4DPZ
AMSAT-UK 1267
AMSAT-NA LM-2260
AMSAT-DL