RE: possible QRM from DU

It isn't just 70cm that is at risk - they are planning on moving in on
amateur bands in the 3.4-3.5GHz, 5.65-5.85GHz and 10.15-10.5GHz amateur
bands.  Although we don't have a 3.4-3.5GHz allocation for satellites any
re-definition of spectrum by an individual country certainly should raise
concerns.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm