Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 20:34:08 -0000
From: "Jacques RAMBAUD" <f6bki@wanadoo.fr>
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] IC910H

Hello again , based on the answers I received it seems that I have not
formulated my question correctly.
Yes there are 2 or 3 ( with the 1.2GHz option) RF connectors on the IC910 ,
I do not want to combine the 3 bands to a common cable .
For my 2 meters EME station I want to add an aditional RF connector on the
back panel of the 910 to serve as a separate RX input for 2 meters , The
original 2 meters RF connector will be the RF out for 2meters . To achieve
this goal some modifications have to be done inside the radio , I wanted to
know if some people have done it and how.
Thanks
Jacques F6BKI