Re: Need DC power cable

They're available from several vendors on eBay, like
Quicksilver Radio Products, and The HamStop.com
If it's the "six-pin" cable like Kienwood uses on
their HF radios, you can get the Kenwood PG-2Z from
HRO, AES, or Texas Towers. The Kenwood and Yaesu
"six-pin" cables are interchangable.
73, Jim  KQ6EA

--- Charles Heisler -K3VDB- <ceheisler@suscom.net>