AO-51 pass....

Greetings:
I would like to thank KD7LDG for being my first contact since I relocated to Arizona.
First pass I could hear was at 03:38 UTC and talked to KD7LDG for a few minutes until a third station came on and told us the QRP repeater was not active, but will be by next week.
Thanks again for the QSO, I QSL 100% regardless...I'll scan QRZ and ship off a card to you.

Thanks again for the QSO!

73!
--
Ernest A. Erickson, KA9UCE