Re: IC910H

Hello, Jacques et al -

The radio is configured for simultaneous reception on sub-band
while transmitting on main-band. - Or - the opposite in sat-mode.

Main- and sub-band can not be the same on this radio.

Apart from dividing input and output paths, bandpass filters, switches
and other bits to connect rx/tx to separate rf-connectors, it needs
to be known if the microprocessors in this radio would be able to do this.

If your object is to hear your return signal, your best bet would be
a stand alone receiver. (IMHO).

73 Jens   ZL2TJT