Mast mount pre-amplifier for sale

I have a Landwehr 144 MHZ mast mount pre-amp for sale. It is surplus to my
current needs. Works exactly like it is supposed to. Features VOX operation
or direct keying. 175 watts VOX and 750 watts direct keyed power handling.
Complete with the operators guide, mount and power connector. Give it 12
volts and hear what you have missed.

I had been waiting for Jeff WB2SYK to get back to me but he is no longer
responding to my e-mails.

$175 shipped CONUS from 34488

John Wilcox  NS1Z
EL99bf