Address change.

Greetings to all:

I have finally made the move back to AZ. and have updated my QRZ info, so I thought I would do the same for the list.

I look forward to working everybody while mobile and portable with the arrow as well as hauling my G6-440 antenna for UHF repeater work when I am seeing the sights.

Here's my new address and cell # for those that wish to make contact.

Ernest A. Erickson, ka9uce
150 S. Roosevelt Rd. #1158
Mesa, AZ. 85202
602.489.1654(cell)