Field Day Results

Time is nearly up for submitting your Field Day results for AMSAT Field Day. I
must receive them by midnight, July 18, 2005. If I have received them via
email, then I sent you a confirmation email so that you will know I have them.
If you did not receive an email, please resend your results so that no one is
left off.

To date, I have not received any foreign entries. Certainly some of our friends
around the world must have participated.

I will then tabulate the results and get them into the Journal and of course
AMSAT's online service.

Bruce Paige, KK5DO
AMSAT Director Contests and Awards
T5, 7.5Mhz