Re: PCSAT2

This report has no basis in anything having to do
with PCSAT2.  I think it may have been a different
amateur Satellite in another country.  PCSAT2
passed all tests and is on the launchpad.   Bob

>>> Robert McGwier <rwmcgwier@comcast.net> 07/11/05 9:28 AM >>>
I believe that PCSAT2 failed its thermal vacuum test  and has had to be
rescheduled.  For now, take this as a rumor and  hope we will receive
official comment soon.

Bob
N4HY