Re: Shuttle audio retransmissions

Hi Nate,

I got the following notice today.  I'll bet these guys can point you in
the right direction:

~~~
The Goddard Amateur Radio Club, WA3NAN will begin shuttle retransmission
with the next mission.  The next mission is set for July 13, 2005.
Shuttle retransmission frequencies used will remain the same.  The
frequencies are as follows:
           Band       Frequency               ± 5 kHz, QRM or Nets
           80m          3.860 MHz
           40m          7.185 MHz
           20m          14.295 MHz
           15m          21.395 MHz
           19m          28.650 MHz
           2m          147.450 MHz

We welcome back manned missions to space.

Any problems please send E-Mail to: hodonnel@pop500.gsfc.nasa.gov
<mailto:hodonnel@pop500.gsfc.nasa.gov> .

John Klim
N3KHK