Shuttle audio retransmissions

I think the folks on the AMSAT list may know better about this than I do.

For years, a local ham club I'm now helping with did Shuttle audio
retransmissions (back then it was a C-Band NASA Select audio feed into a
dedicated 220 link to get the audio to the repeater and some fancy
controller programming to allow the audio to be muted for a few minutes
when someone used the repeater) around here.

Reading thru Part 97:

-----
  PART 97 Section 97.113(e)

  (e) No station shall retransmit programs or signals emanating from
any type of radio station other than an amateur station, except
propagation and weather forecast information intended for use by the
general public and originated from United States Government stations
and communications, including incidental music, originating on
United States Government frequencies between a space shuttle and its
associated Earth stations. ""Prior approval for shuttle
retransmissions must be obtained from the National Aeronautics and
Space Administration"". Such retransmissions must be for the
exclusive use of amateur operators. Propagation, weather forecasts,
and shuttle retransmissions may not be conducted on a regular basis,
but only occasionally, as an incident of normal amateur radio
communications.

-----
I see that "prior approval" is required.  I haven't been able to find
any paperwork (but someone might have it) showing any sort of approval
from NASA and I'm not even sure who one would contact there to do this.

Anyone here have any ideas on this?  Does NASA have a blanket approval
for ham groups for this sort of thing, possibly?

I'm going to go hunt some more through the club paperwork... (sigh).

Thanks,

Nate WY0X