From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of A.J. Farmer (AJ3U)
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 2:38 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Shuttle launch PCSAT2 ??????

If there is a problem with PCSAT2, I'll believe it when I hear it from a

*reliable* source.

According to the official PCSAT2 website, the test in question was
passed back in December.  Discovery has been buttoned up for days now.
After all the planning, tests, and preparation, if PCSAT2 wasn't on
board, I think we would know it by now.