Re: Airline Carryon

I've per-shipped my radios via FedEx a few times and never had any troubles
with hotels holding it for me (I alerted them in advance that I was sending
an item).  They usually held it in the Bell Captains storage room.  All I
needed do it request it on arrival.  Many times they placed a message on my
phone about it.  This is the post 9/11 way for certainty.

73's Ed - KL7UW