Re: [CubeSat] CUTE 1, alive and well

Thank you Cliff. Yes, CUTE-I is alive and operational. Tokyo Institute
of Technology is still operating it, monitoring CW telemetry and
activating FM transmitter every two days. CUTE-I responds to uplink
command properly. Its receiver, computer, and transmitter are all OK.

Uplink open to public is planned to be available on our next satellite,

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 00:21:29 +0000
Cliff Buttschardt <k7rr@arrl.net> wrote:

> In the latest Weekly Satellite Report, CUTE 1, #27844
> is listed as OPERATIONAL?  Indeed it is very operational
> as a CUBESAT sending CW telemetry on 436.8345 MHz.  At
> the July 7 2005, 23:45:20 pass over the Western USA:

IAI Masafumi
Tokyo Institute of Technology