Re: [CubeSat] CUTE 1, alive and well

Thank you Cliff. Yes, CUTE-I is alive and operational. Tokyo Institute
of Technology is still operating it, monitoring CW telemetry and
activating FM transmitter every two days. CUTE-I responds to uplink
command properly. Its receiver, computer, and transmitter are all OK.

Uplink open to public is planned to be available on our next satellite,
Cute-1.7.

--
IAI Masafumi
<iaimf@jcom.home.ne.jp>