Tiny 2 Mk 2 Schematic request and 38k4 question

I was looking to use the Tiny 2 Mk2 for 38k4 baud.
It has been suggested that these units are not really useable above 19k2.
This is a little confusing as the TNC has jumpers for upto 38k4 baud on the
radio side.
Has anyone tried this TNC at the higher rates?

Also I am looking for a schematic. If anyone could drop me a copy, paper or
electronic, I would be very grateful. (All reasonable costs covered of
course).

Thanks
Jules
G0NZO