G5400 terminal cover

Gang

One of SK G3AAJ's items that I sold recently was his G5400 rotator and control
box. I neglected, however, to notice that the cover for the wire terminals
on the azimuth rotator was missing and the buyer tells me that these are not
available from Yaesu !

Does anyone have a solution for this (or even a cover from an otherwise useless
unit) ?  obviously the unit can't go up in the weather with the terminals
exposed :((

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org