RE: Shuttle launch

Guys,

So where did the site go?

I am unable to get to the site. Just a generic internet error.

Are you still able to access it?

Maybe the MIL sites have finally gone over the top and blocked international
access?

I did a DNS search for the server "web.usna.navy.mil" via
www.network-tools.com and it claims there is no such server.

There IS a server "www.usna.navy.mil" but it does not have the ~bruninga
pages.

A Google search for "PCSAT2" only seems to turn up links to
web.usna.navy.mil, or a few pages that always link back to there ...

Is Bob reading this list, as I'm sure he will know, unless someone has
uninstalled the server a few days before STS goes up :-)

Any ideas or alternative links please ...

Regards,
Jim Towler
Wellington
New Zealand