VO-52

Greetings to the group

Not too much activity on HAMSAT or VO-52.
Lots of elbow room and occasionally no answers.
I'm using a couple of old yaesu mobile rigs and 2 short beams on a radio
shack rotator.
I mounted vhf beam on bottom and uhf beam above angled at 20 degrees
according to bob bruninga. They work great and I can use them for
terrestrial use as well.
Great downlink signal on VHF.

You HEO guys and gals can practice doppler tuning on this bird.
I tip my hat to the indians for a great little satellite. 73, pat N2OEQ