Glacier-Waterton Hamfest

Guess the dates might be handy!
Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 15, 16 & 17 July, 2005.

Hello all,

I find, at the last minute, that I have a window of opportunity
to attend the Glacier-Waterton Hamfest. Martha was kind
enough to rush me materials for a table.

Will try to do demos also but will limit them to AO-51 and
VO-52. I should be on for the mid-day passes only as the
campground is located in a tight valley with a 20*+ horizon
all around and I will need max El.

_/Please listen for N7UB/Hamfest !/_

Should anyone happen to be there, please look for the
AMSAT banner and offer your help.

This is a great, joint US/Canadian, hamfest with ~400
attending. http://www.gwhamfest.org/

73 de N7UB, Al
LM 1505