A COMMUNICATIONS satellite

I would suggest that everyone interested in amateur satellite
communications make a donation to AMSAT-DL to encourage the
launch of P3E, a real amateur COMMUNICATIONS SATELLITE!!

It looks as though that is the only thing that is going to stop these
endless, inane tirades about topics that have NOTHING to do with

AMATEUR SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...