Re: RE: S band for 6 bucks

Hi all,

I just got word from Barbara at ICM about the replacement crystal for this
conversion project (see the e-mail below).

The part number cited below is specific for this downconvert project:
Barbara created this unique part number just for us!  :-)
The manufacture time is 4 weeks and the cost is something like US$19.95
(plus shipping) per unit.

I asked about a quanity-discount deal, but she said that there would have to
be 11 or more crystals on a single order to qualify for a discount.

Hope this helps.

Robin    KE7ARL