New use for downconverters?

Hi,

The weather satellite Meteosat 7 will stop transmitting early 2006 so my
Meteosat system becomes redundant..

60cm dish, feed with pre-amp (0.5dB noise) and a downconverter 1690-1710MHz
with an IF of 137.500 Mhz.
Does anyone have any suggestions for projects which would use this redundant
gear? Ham radio or radio astronomy.
I guess there will be plenty of others in the same situation so I am happy
to give round up of the best suggestions.

I also have a 1.2M dish available.

If you want to e-mail off list that's fine,     g7hia@amsat.org.

Thanks in advance.

73 john g7hia