Re: PCSat2 Telemetry Page

Hi All,

Many thanks to all the people who took the time to test out the
telemetry page
over the past few days and send me reports and suggestions, they are
very
much appreciated.

Some of the people made comment about it's use as an education tool. If
anyone has any suggestions along those lines, please let me know and
I'll
add them to the wish list.

If you want to see an approximation of what the page will look like,
please go
to Bob Brunninga's page:

http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/pec/pc2ops.html

The image is about half way down the page. I'm currently working on
the single bit
display.

To do the orbital prediction is difficult because I don't know where the
viewer is. It could be done by user registration but I may be
restricted by the new
Keps redistribution rules.