Birdies on TS-2000 Satellite Frequencies

I want to thank everyone who responded to my posting regarding distortion on
FO-29 using my 817 in SSB mode.Haven't solved the problem yet but I will
attempt to try as many of your suggestions as possible.  I have also been
told that part of the problem might be the fact that the 817 is only a half
duplex radio and I might be better off  using a dedicated satellite radio or
buying a 70CM to 28MHZ converter to use with my HF rig. I have been
considering the Kenwood TS-2000 but hesitate because I have heard it has
birdies on a couple of the FM satellite frequencies. If this is true how
serious a problem is it and what if anything can be done about it? Other
than the birdie problem how does the TS-2000 perform as a satellite radio
and how would you compare it in that respect to the Icom-910H and the
Yaesu-847? Would appreciate input from users of these radios. However, my
immediate concern is determining whether the birdies should disqualifying
the TS-2000 from consideration.

Thanks and 73s

Hal
KD8SY