OSCAR-11 Reception Reports Requested

Nothing heard here from OSCAR-11 since 30 April 2005. However I have
received two reception reports dated 19 May and 13 June. This
suggests that the satellite might be switching ON for one or two
orbits at about 24 to 28 day intervals, ie the next transmission might
be expected sometime between 07 and 11 July.

Any reception reports during this period, or at any other time
would be appreciated. The frequency is 145.826 MHz. and modulation NBFM.
Please send any reports direct to g3cwv@amsat.org, or post to AMSAT-BB.

If you are unfamiliar with the sound of OSCAR-11, I have put a 10 second
audio clip of the VHF beacon on my website. It's at the start of the
OSCAR-11 page.  The URL is www.users.zetnet.co.uk/clivew/

--
73

	 Clive    G3CWV