PCSat2 Telemetry Page

Hi,

With the imminent launch of STS114 carrying PCSat2 to the ISS, I
should appreciate a
little help in testing the PCSat2 telemetry web site:

http://www.pcsat2.info

It is currently displaying channel telemetry generated by a simulator
and refreshes
every 10 seconds, which would be the speed when it is under command
conditions.

If you get a chance, please go to the RealTime page and let it run
for a minute or so.
I'm interested if you get any long delays (more than 20 seconds) or
any lock-ups. If
you do get any, please let me know the time and what the raw data
value was
( 111,111,111 etc)

In any case, please let me know if you've tried it and what you think.

Over the next few days more data will be added so please visit it
every so often.

If you've got any ideas about what extras you'd like let me know.

Currently planned:

Graphical Channel History
WOD feed (csv file probably)
League table of telemetry providers