Re: Airline Carryon

Probably airline dependent, but a few years ago it seemed that all the
airlines I frequented "clarified" their GPS rules to "no".  United used to
allow them, but not anymore, at least per their on-board magazine.  Never
thought to ask the crew when the Mag said no...

Greg  KO6TH

What no-GPS rule?
I've always been told by cabin staff that it's OK to use GPS.

Greg D. wrote:

	 	Hi Pat,

On the other hand, about 6 years ago (before the current no-GPS rules went
into effect),