Pocketsat and logger?????

Got the Zire 72 loaded and it is working great. Thanks to those that
offered advice on the software. AO-27 just passed and it was right on
time. The skid for the transponder on there website was not spot on but it
did come on and few guys were on there. I am really going to enjoy this
little fellow when out in the car.

Anybody using a logging program for satellite contacts on one of these?
That would be really nice. Boy if I could come home and hot sync to
Log-EQF I would be really be tickled. Thanks

Best regards << John