Thank You

I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to all of you who have sent me
cards and also expressed your feelings by satellite regarding my recent
illness.I am back home now.I left the hospital at my insistance.I hate
hospitals.I am conected to oxygen.My doctor tells me that this a permenent
situation.I also need to use a nebulizer machine.5 times a day.Considering
that it was only a short time a go that I was given between 1 and 2 days to
live I guess that I am doing much better than was expected.
I recall that one of our old Oscar 13 friends used to say "Old saellite
operators never die they just phase away"
Thanks again.Your friendship means everything to me...73...Tom Calder n7mpm