Re: Airline Carryon

Hi All,

  I had a flight attendant actually tell me that operating my GPS
would interfere with the plane's instuments!  I find that it's better
to take the battery off of the radio prior to the check points.
Keeping things seperate makes it easier for them to see the stuff with
their Xrays.

73 de Pat -- KA9SCF.