Echo back & sounding great

Many thanks to the Command Team for their great work.  Thought I'd try
a late morning western pass and heard the following....

N2OEQ, WA4IVM, KG4RUE, KD4NOQ, AB2EZ, W4TME, N4QWF, N0ZHE and W7JPI.
It sure is nice to have the bird back.  I worked my 2 stations and then
relinquished the bird for others.  Heard good operating practices by
all ops.  Welcome back Echo.

73, Gary -K8KFJ-
West Virginia [EM98]
AMSAT #32574