RE: Airline Carryon

Hi Les,

> Has anyone had any problem with a HF radio in your carry-on bag?  I
> want to take my Ft-857D with me. Debating about wrapping it in bubble
> wrap and putting it in my checked bag ...

My perception of the cognitive abilities of the TSA at O'Hare airport in
Chicago convinced me that I should transport my dual-band HT in my checked
bag.  No problems that way.

Which reminds me ...
A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess
looks at him and says, Im sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per
passenger.

--
73 de JoAnne WB9JEJ
wb9jej@amsat.org