Re: Airline Carryon

Hi,

I always put my TH-D7 and IC-A3 in my carry on when traveling to the
UK to the USA and vice versa with no problems. Except to remember to
have
the batteries charged so that you can demonstrate that it works :-)

I brought a TM-D700 back from FL earlier in the year that I'd bought new
from AES. They were interested in that 'cos I couldn't turn it on but
were happy
not to unwrap all the shrink-wrap! They did get the explosives sniffer
out tho'

- Dave
G4DPZ