Re: Arrow Ant and Camera tripod query

Dave G. wrote:

>Could some kind list reader point me to a URL showing how to
>mount an Arrow Antenna on a camera tripod....
>
>All the tripods I've seen in the camera shops around here
>have a machine thread bolt that screws into the base of the
>camera...
>
>Tnx
>
>Dave KK7SS
>----

Hi Dave,

Here is what  I want I found.
I have one of the Arrows that breaks down into a small package that is
only as long as the longest half of 2 meter reflector element when
disassembled . Maybe they all do but I am not sure of that?

I carefully slipped the foam  handle off of the end and found two holes
in the tube under the handle that were exactly the size of the threaded
device that is on most camera tripods.  It screwed in and worked perfect
with the addition of a couple of wraps of electrical tape.
If you would like a couple of digital pictures just drop me a line and I
will show you what I have .

Hope this helps?

Best of 73 de,
--