AMSAT-Italia is looking for HF DX logs ...

Hi to all !

Can you support us ?

You may know that AMSAT-Italia is currently developing the "Ionosfera" project which aims at supporting the DX Community in predicting the ionosphere propagation conditions.

The project is developed in the framework of European Space Agency's (ESA)programme on "Space Weather" and can be visited at :

http://esa-spaceweather.net/sda/ionosfera/index2.htm

Please have a look, make suggestions and forward the link to other potentially interested people ... TNX

Now, one of the things we try to do is to correlate the DX activity with the various Space Weather indices. For this we are looking for HF DX logs (best in electronic files) covering the period 01-Sept-2003 <-> 30-Apr-2005.

Should you or your friends be active (also) on HF DX, could you please support us by providing as many as possible log files ? Thanks a lot !!
In addition to analysing the data globally, we thank the various "Donators” by characterising their own location with respect to the Space Weather conditions ...

Best 73 de Iw2nmb, Florio
[coordinator of the Ionosfera project]
iw2nmb@amsat.org