Re: FT-847 Computer Control

In a message dated 7/3/2005 1:54:37 P.M. Eastern  Standard Time,
simon@hb9drv.ch writes:
Sadly I don't think any Yaesu HF  radios (except maybe the FTDX-9000) can be
updated while you are in TX mode.  So VOX or making shorts breaks may well be
the only  alternative.

Simon Brown
---
www.hb9drv.ch www.laax.ch

I am  using a Uni_sat doppler and rotator controller.
It works very well to  control both uplink and down link frequencies
My Radios are a FT-847 and a  FT- 736 They can run either on their own or
together.
search for Uni_Trac on  the web to see this device.
73
Robin Haighton VE3FRH/GD4INU
Past  President AMSAT-NA