R: Helixes and VO-52 (Was: Polarization of HAMSAT downlink)

Hi Dom, Jim and ED...

Your comments are truly appreciated...

As I said, I was going to try and start my Sat adventure with a couple of
QFHs but, after having read your wise suggestion, I believe I'll put the
project on ice for a while...

I want to investigate on 2M/70Cm yagis and try and build a couple of them
for my future Sat station...

Very kind of you to help me understand a bit more each time I read your
messages...

Thanks A LOT!

73 de Joe, IW7ECJ