Hellscreiber on FO-29

For the last few days I've been hearing Hellscreiber
on FO-29. Didn't think much about it until this
mornings 1540 UTC pass, when I noticed the AGC was
starting to pump in time with the keying of the
Hellscreiber. It is tough tracking with doppler but I
did get a call, not 100% sure it's right though. If
someone could try to copy it on the next pass and
verify, maybe we can contact them and ask if they
could please turn the power down a little.
73
Howard Stephenson K6IA