Re: Re: Up and dwnlink polarization of HAMSAT

No!
 You are correctly quoting the direction of rotation assuming a
2-dimensional object,...
 BUT... there is a third dimension: Hence the need to recall the
three-fingered salute everyone learned in the Physics lab, with one finger
pointing in each plane....
 Radiation leaving the helix is travelling away from you and in a clockwise
direction. This is RHCP.
 Radiation entering the helix is travelling towards you and in an counter
clockwise direction. This is also RHCP.
 Iain KI4HLV