Hey did you know that . . . .

Echo/AO-51 turned 1 year 4 days ago?

    Well well, how can we forget? Anyway it's been fun  to work it whenever
my job (and mode) permits. Now, I wonder when will we see  Echo's capability on
UI digipeating, namely APRS?
Even thou I sent a note a month ago, I was looking some Powerpoint
presentations on the sat AND it said that it had APRS capability on 9600 baud,  plus I
might add it mentioned a way to link with the Kenwood radios.

    As stated before, took my TH-D7with internal APRS  mode, pointed with the
Arrow and got something like: oM PACB-11 and 12. oM means  packet that cannot
be decoded but at least got something. So I ask to the  Command Team and/or
whom it might concern when we can operate on APRS.

Thanks for your attenttion and Happy (belated) Birthday Echo.

Angel Santana - WP3GW  FK78aj