Satscape and Wisp DDE Client

I was trying to get Satscape Setup to communicate with TRX Manager. I have the
latest version of Satscape and Wisp DDE client. I can not seem to get Satscape
to communicate with Wisp. Has anybody had this problem?
I was wondering if this could be a problem with Windows service pack 2 and my
Win XP OS? I have gone through
the wisp client and set up the params but none of the numbers seem to update
and the window says no satelite.
I have selected a satelite in Satescape.

Mike
N6IMF