AO-27 schedule program "feeler"

My son has been working on a Java program for me which will find AO-27's
current operating state and schedule for the next 24 hours, just like the
ao27.org website does.  However, his program resides on your computer,
operates without the need for an internet connection, and has a calendar
which lets you look at future dates.  He has just finished adding an update
feature which will retrieve the 2 input files (epoch.txt and topr.txt) from
the ao27.org website when needed, and is now working on adding printer
support.  Being Java, it is also platform-independent, and so will run on
Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix...  any OS which has the Java 2 run-time
environment installed.

So, my question is, how many of you would be interested in such a program?
And would you be willing to dole out a small amount to reward a programming
student for his efforts? (he HAS to give it to me for free:  I'm paying his
tuition!)

George, KA3HSW