Pocketsat memory requirement

I am awaiting the arrival of my new Palm Zire 72 PDA. I am looking forward
to using it for satellite tracking. I have downloaded the PocketSat
program and started to read the docs. I can't seem to find any info on the
memory requirement for this program on this device. The PDA comes with 32
meg and can be upgraded with a card. I will order one if need be and would
like to get that coming this way if I need it. Can anyone that is using
this device with this program offer a suggestion?

Also if there are other programs that might be interesting for this
purpose I would enjoy hearing about them.

Thanks for any help and 73's << John