Fantastic field days

I read with interest the comments about what makes a perfect field day
and we do it so differently in our radio club. The NCRG ( Northern
Corridor Radio Group ) here in Perth have been leading field day
operators in Australia for many many years but our idea of a perfect
field day is

1. Guys only, no wives, girlfriends or kids.
2.  Ample liquid refreshments and good BBQ food.
3. As many towers and new antennas as we can safely put up.
4. Get to the site one night earlier to get the boozy night out of the
way first.
5. Get as far away from Joe public as we can ( quite easy here out in
the bush ! )
6. Use any means neccessary to at least win the multi/multi section.
7. The one who builds the biggest amp for field day is King for the weekend.

We've been doing it that way for about 20 years now, and it never gets
boring !!
Cheers all
Keith  VK6XH

--